Athletics Info » Home


 After School Sports

Updated 07.29.21 - Please check back. Information will soon be released on status of middle school sports. Thank you for your patience.


All forms (*) are available on our school website under "Athletic Forms".

Six (6) Forms are required from each student. Please read all paperwork before signing.



Student Athletic Handbook can be viewed online. Handbook is located under Athletics tab on PMS website.

Go to Athletic Forms  and look under the title"Information" at the bottom of the page.


Athletic Participation Agreement* – Fill out completely and check yes for medical insurance/if no insurance contact the school for a low-cost insurance program for students.

Code of Conduct* Students must abide by the "PUSD Student Code of Conduct for Extracurricular & Co-curricular Activities."                                                           
Emergency Card* – Fill it out completely and parent signs it – You must do a NEW emergency card for EACH sport and turn it in by the date advertised for that sport.


Parent /Athletic Concussion Info sheet* Parent and student both sign the Sports Safety Awareness form.


Sports Physical* – Parent must SIGN THE TOP of the Sports Physical page, the student's Doctor will complete the rest, sign and stamp the form. 

** Sports Physical form must be completed by a

Medical Doctor (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), or Nurse Practioner. **


Tri Valley Athletic League Participation Contract* – Parent and student both sign.

Students participating in a sports team must earn a minimum 2.0 grade point average at the completion of the last grading period and receive no “F” grades. 

– It is very important that all parts of the sports packet are complete and turned in on time. Dates will be posted on the website and/or the daily bulletin on our website.

Plan ahead for your sports physical.

Driving for Sports:


Parents please complete a Volunteer Form* for next school year. Once you are cleared, if you are needed to drive for a sport you may fill out a District Transportation Form*.


Clearances can take several weeks, so please complete early and turn into the main office. 

Both forms are available on our website under Student/Parent tab, "School Forms".