Pleasanton Middle School Athletics Competitive Sports Information
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Cross Country
- Boys Volleyball - intramural only
- Girls Volleyball
Girls volleyball has selected their teams and will begin competition this Wednesday, March 15th @ 3:30 her at PMS. We wanted to thank all the girls who came tryout out. We had such a great turn out and a very competitive tryout process. Thank you for all girls that participated.
- Track and Field
Track practices will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:15- 4:30, and our first practice will be on Tuesday, April 11th. We will meet out on the track. Locker rooms will be open before and after practices. We will have a PRIDE Time meeting with practice information for all interested students before spring break (week of 3/27 before spring break and this will be announced on PMTV)
We will need coaches, volunteers, and students will need to get physicals that we can play safely. If your child is playing competitive sports, we recommend that you schedule a physical through your physician now as there may be wait time to obtain an appointment. There will be no need for a physical for intramural sports. If you are interested in coaching, please monitor www.edjoin.org for available coaching positions. As always, we appreciate your partnership and if you are able to volunteer to help us along the way, please contact your school site.
We have set up an account with Home Campus to house our Athletic Clearance Information. This is the same website both Amador Valley and Foothill high schools use for their Athletic Clearance Information. To sign your athlete up follow the directions below:
1. Login to this link- Home Campus
2. Create an account
3. Once you have created an account you will enter "Pleasanton MS" in the "School" menu.
4. Select "22-23" School Year
5. Select the sport you would like to tryout for. At this time Boys and Girls Basketball and Boys and Girls Cross Country are the only sports available for the fall.
6. Fill out the informational tabs by providing your athletes and family information.
7. On step three, "Medical" you will be able to download the PMS Physical Form. This form must be filled out by your doctor and include a medical office stamp. If you do not include the medical stamp, the physical form will not be valid.
8. Consent signature sections. Please have you and your athletes read and sign each consistent signature section. You do not need to print these forms out.
9. File Upload - You will need to upload a copy of your physical form after you have completed your students athletic physical. If your athlete has not done an athletic physical yet, you can skip this part and log back in once the physical has been completed. All physical forms will need to be uploaded to Home Campus. Do not bring the physical forms to the athletic office. Athletes will not be cleared to tryout until they have an uploaded physical form on file.
10. Once you have completed the forms, you will receive an email from Home Campus letting you know you have completed the appropriate paperwork. Remember, if you have not uploaded your physical form, you are not cleared to try out.
For the fall semester of competitive sports, we will be playing schools within PUSD. We are actively engaging with our neighbors to bring back an inter district league and will communicate updates as we know more.