Pleasanton Middle School Athletics Information
Intramural Sports at PMS for 2022-23:
We are planning to provide many sports and extracurricular activities this school year.
We will continue to offer Intramurals for Cross Country, Basketball, Volleyball, Track, and a few other sports TBD. These programs and clinics will teach students sports skills and provide a fun atmosphere for practice and play. More information about sign-ups will be coming soon. (Physicals are not required for intramural sports; only a permission slip.) Please encourage your student(s) to participate! After school sports programs at Pleasanton Middle School provide students with an opportunity to participate in a variety of sports. Although games are competitive by nature, the emphasis is on participation. There will be no tryouts or cuts.
The following will need to be completed for all Intramural Sports:
- PMS SPORTS EMERGENCY CARD FORM.
- Extra-Curricular Activities Form.
- All students in all grades are welcome to participate
- Emergency Card and Extra-Curricular Activities Form can be turned into the student window located in the admin office.
- Students should wear PE clothes and appropriate shoes.