Walk Through Registration
Walk-thru registration will be held August 5-6. Families new to PUSD will receive a mailer with PIN/password to access the Q Parent Portal. Online registration is a three-step process.
STEP 1: Future Fund Registration
Visit the Pleasanton Middle School Future Fund website at: https://pms.futurefund.com/registration/closed
When this website is active starting on July 31st, you will be able to:
- Receive important information specific to Pleasanton Middle School
- Take care of any school purchases
- Donate to the non-profit organizations that help support our school
- Sign up for volunteer activities, newsletters, and distribution list
STEP 2 : “Q” Online – Registration
- View and edit your child’s information
- Update your phones numbers and email addressees
- Add emergency contact(s), in case you are not available (local contacts preferred)
- Update your child’s medical information
- Update your child’s information throughout the year
- Address changes cannot be updated on Q
- Read, acknowledge and opt-in/out for a variety of forms and notices
After completing the Q online registration, parents will receive a confirmation email that they will need to print and bring to Walk-thru registration. NOTE: If you have lost your “Q” PARENT CONNECTION pin and password, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
to get your password reset. Please allow up to 7 - 10 days to receive your password.
STEP 3: Walk Thru Registration at Pleasanton Middle School
Bring current proof of residency and any outstanding documents (immunizations, affidavits, etc.) You will receive your student’s schedule at completion. You may send your proofs with a trusted friend or neighbor if needed. If you cannot make it to Walk-Thru Registration, you must bring your proofs and register the first day of school.
August 5, 2019 (Last Names A-L) 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - PMS Campus
August 6, 2019 (Last Names M-Z) 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - PMS Campus
WEB - New Student Orientation - For incoming 6th Graders and any students new to PMS
August 6, 2019 (Last Names A-L) 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. PMS GYM
August 6, 2019 (Last Names M-Z) 11:00 a.m to 12:15 p.m. PMS GYM
New Parent/Guardian Orientation - For parents of incoming 6th graders or any students new to PMS
August 6, 2019 (Last Names A-L) 9:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - PMS Campus
August 6, 2019 (Last Names M-Z) 11:15 a.m to 12:00 p.m. - PMS Campus
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
August 12, 2019