Our 2023-24 Competitive Athletics program includes basketball, cross country, volleyball, track and possibly more.
In particular, we will need coaches, volunteers, and students will need to get physicals so that we can play safely. If your child is planning on playing competitive sports, we recommend that you schedule a physical through your physician now as there may be wait time to obtain an appointment. There will be no need for a physical for intramural sports. If you are interested in coaching, please monitor www.edjoin.org for available coaching positions. As always, we appreciate your partnership and if you are able to volunteer to help us along the way, please contact your school site.
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Cross Country
- Boys Volleyball
- Girls Volleyball
For all competitive sports, we will be playing PUSD and other approved schools.
Signing Up for Multiple Sports
If you have already played a sport and have a physical that is still valid, you can select the new sport you would like to participate in on the student clearance section of home campus. Select "Change Sport" at the top right corner of the page. You can then select the multiple sports you would like to sign up for.
We have set up an account with Home Campus to house our Athletic Clearance Information. This is the same website both Amador Valley and Foothill high schools use for their Athletic Clearance Information. To sign your athlete up follow the directions below:
1. Log into Home Campus
2. Create an account
3. Once you have created an account, you will enter "Pleasanton MS" in the "School" menu.
4. Select "23-24" School Year
5. Select the sport you would like to tryout for. At this time, Boys and Girls Basketball and Boys and Girls Cross Country are the only sports available for the fall.
6. Fill out the informational tabs by providing your athletes and family information.
7. On step three, "Medical" you will be able to download the PMS Physical Form. This form must be filled out by your doctor and include a medical office stamp. If you do not include the medical stamp, the physical form will not be valid.
8. Consent signature sections. Please have you and your athletes read and sign each consistent signature section. You do not need to print these forms out.
9. File Upload — You will need to upload a copy of your physical form after you have completed your students athletic physical. If your athlete has not done an athletic physical yet, you can skip this part and log back in once the physical has been completed. All physical forms will need to be uploaded to Home Campus. Do not bring the physical forms to the athletic office. Athletes will not be cleared to tryout until they have an uploaded physical form on file.
10. Once you have completed the forms, you will receive an email from Home Campus letting you know you have completed the appropriate paperwork. Remember, if you have not uploaded your physical form, you are not cleared to try out.