Returning Student Registration 2017-2018
Online Registration is a convenient ‘one-stop shop’ for you to:
- Make school purchases
- Donate to the non-profit organizations that directly support your school
- Register your student(s) for the upcoming school year
Online Registration is a three-step process.
All the links needed to complete these steps are located on the “Q” Parent Connection Home page.
Find a tutorial for online registration at the bottom of this page!
- Here you can:
- Register for the School Directory
- Purchase yearbooks and PE clothes
- Join your school’s PTA
- Donate to the non-profit organizations that help support your school and student(s).
Log into the “Q” Parent Connection portal
- Fill out school information and registration forms for your student(s).
- You’ve already received your PIN and password information and used it to log onto the “Q” Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ .
- Once you’ve logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue “Registration/Emergency Info” link at the top of the right side of the page.
- After you’ve completed the online process for each of your students, check your email for the message that confirms the information you entered on-line.
- You will need to print those emails and bring them with you in August (visiting your school site for "walk thru registration") to complete Step 3 and receive your student's schedule.
- You’ll receive an email summarizing the information you submitted in Step 2 (one email for each of your students.)
- Bring a printout of that email along with two current Proof of Residency documents to your school’s Walk Through registration event.
Why my completed form didn’t save data?